Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is your interests?

Technical:
I am so excited to be your teacher this year. We are going to have great year. I have so much planned that we are going to learn. Before we begin learning I would like to know more about you. I would like to know what you enjoy doing and reading. In order to let me know you are going to fill out a ‘reader’s inventory’. You may need a parent’s help. First you will click on the link below, entitled Reader’s Interest. This will take you to the form to fill out. You will read each question and answer the question with your answer. Do not worry there are no wrong answers, it used to find out what you are interested in or like. These answers will help me get to know you as well your interests. We will be doing an all about me poster at the beginning of school. At that time you can tell me all about you. This survey is more about interests, things you enjoy doing and about reading.


Reader's Interest

1 comment:

  1. This is a great thing to get students to feel more comfortable and so you know who your students are before they enter the classroom. You can use these answers to set up your classroom for the first day of school to better suit your students interests. Great Job Brienne!

    ReplyDelete